jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

No one knows

"When I lost the fear of dying, I grew a big fear of living"

People like blood said a friend of mine, and it's true, they fucking do. Why? well we humans have a morbid mind, is natural of us, don't know why but that's how it is. I don't agree with that, and then I'm human; I cannot help it, my deeds keep adding to the morbid mind of others. An Englishman whose name I don't remember said that excess helps us getting away from the danger of monotony becoming a habit; may that be truth? Yes I think. Finally no one is born Mr. Know-it-all, we have to learn, and yet out pathway to learning can be difficult or can be easy, not always because of the circumstances but because of our stupidity.

I keep learning, I just hope to stop repeating the same fucking mistakes.
Publicar un comentario
Chicas, quiza quieran apoyarme respondiendo esta encuesta, se los agradecere.

--

En apoyo a la libertad de expresion y con fundamento en el articulo 6to de la Constitucion Politica de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos, publico todo lo que las voces en mi cabeza tienen que decir, pero me deslindo afirmando que no necesariamente comparto sus puntos de vista.